My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beach Bash

On Sunday, my parents had a big beach bash with a bunch of our friends down at the river beach. I had just gotten back from a David Crowder Band concert with the youth group from our Church and arrived to find a beach full a friends and a fun barbeque!

Grace, Bennett and Mr. Wilmoth trying to catch a fish. Mr. Wilmoth ended up catching two cutthroats!


Mr. Wagner, Addison and Mrs. Wagner.


Me, Bennett, Libby, Emma B., and Grace.



Preston and Justin playing on the beach.


Mrs. Burke and Mrs. Wilmoth.


Katelyn and Laura swinging on the hammock.


Dad and Mr. Burke grilling steaks.


Mr. Wilmoth, Mr. Wagner Sr., Mr. Wagner and Uncle Paul eating dinner.


Bennett and Luke.


Mrs. Burke trying out the rope swing!



No comments:

Post a Comment