My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Landscaping with Dad

Last Thursday, we did some landscaping in the yard with Dad. We put in lawn edging to keep the grass and dirt inside the yard. We had to dig a row to put in the lawn edging. It looks really nice now!

Helping Dad.



Tilly and I taking a break.



After we were done with the lawn edging, we got invited to a s'more cookout up at Aunt Mauray's garden. It was a perfect night to be outside roasting s'mores!

This is the birdhouse on top of her gate.



Tilly likes to watch us in her stroller.


Fiona loves marshmallows!!



Bennett's homemade squirt cheese, marshmallow and cracker sandwich......gross.


Aunt Mauray and I preparing s'mores.



Bennett brought his book and book light.


I took a picture of a flower in the garden at night with the flash. It turned out really cool.












No comments:

Post a Comment