My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Becky's Birthday Party

Yesterday, we had a birthday party for Becky Kurtz. It is her birthday next Friday, but we decided to celebrate early, because Dan and Becky are going to Billings for Dan's Achilles tendon surgery. We had a steak "Linner" (Lunch and Dinner) with baked beans, salad, potato dish and I made a frozen brownie chocolate chip mint dessert (my favorite!).

Setting up the grill.


Dan and Becky's new deck.



Aunt Mauray and Tilly.



Firing up the grill.




Becky's Birthday dessert!




1 comment:


  1. WOW! Amazing.You are always an inspiration.
    learned alot about struggle and the blogs from you.
    And started my own Here's my site
    Thanks for all

    ReplyDelete