My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Triple Birthday Party!

On November 14th, we had a combination birthday party for Dad (Nov 20), Dan (Nov 15) and Fiona (Nov 12). They are all so close together, we just celebrate at the same time. Mom made jalapeno popper dip and a Reese's peanut butter cup cheesecake for the party. We were all so stuffed from the jalapeno appetizer, we could barely eat dinner! I think next time we'll just eat the dip. :) We had beef stroganoff, salad and homemade bread for dinner. Then for my favorite part, the dessert. By the time we were done with everything, we had all gained about 10lbs! :)

Jalapeno Popper Dip!



 Persimmon cake that Becky brought over.


Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake.




Dad turned 46, Dan turned 65 and Fiona turned 5. Get it?



Yummm!


Becky made Fiona a new scarf.


She also made me a hat and "texting gloves"! :)







Dan, Dad and Uncle Paul with their pipes and cigars!




No comments:

Post a Comment