My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hoxie Visit

On July 2nd, we had some friends from Anacortes come visit. They camped out in our house for one night, and then hit the road again. It was fun having them....we love visitors!

Tina, Mom and Tilly.


Bennett brought his fishing pole down to the beach. Fish=1. Bennett=0.




Jacob went for a swim.



Dad and Rob.


Preston and Jacob swimming!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma, I stop by once in awhile when I see your link on "R's" blog (Broken). I enjoy the lovely pictures of Yellowstone ,(Been there once, even though I've lived out here on the other side of Wyoming a LONG time). You have a beautiful family! Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete