My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

This year for Mother's Day I woke up and made Cinnamon Roll Pancakes for breakfast, which sounds amazing, I know, so go get the recipe! And they were amazing!! Just make your favorite pancake recipe batter and then mix together some brown sugar, cinnamon and butter and swirl it on top of the pancakes. They were a hit in our family, so go make 'em for yours!



I tried swirling a heart on Mom's, but it kinda faded. ;) I made some icing to drizzle on top, so you don't need to have syrup. They actually do taste like cinnamon rolls...


Dad got Mom some tiger tulips.



Happy Mother's Day! <3


1 comment:

  1. Hey Emma....are you standing on a rock? You are so much taller than your Mom!

    ReplyDelete