My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Our New RV!!

On Tuesday, my parents kept going to town to "visit some friends" and leaving me in charge of all the kids while they were gone. But turns out, they were in the process of buying an RV from Mr. and Mrs. Bent!! They brought it home on Wednesday and surprised us! It is a '79 Sundancer and it has a lot of room. It has a mini kitchen (stove, fridge/freezer, sink, microwave), bathroom (shower/tub/toilet/sink), a table, sitting room and LOTS of cupboard space. We are planning on taking it into the park and camping in it and maybe on a few road trips. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Bent!!!!

Mom said there was "something in the driveway".......


Oh my goodness!!!!!






Today, we had our first snow (of this fall). It has been snowing since we woke up. It is 33 degrees.






2 comments:

  1. The kids must be happiest when you’re about to set off for a trip! Who wouldn’t be excited ride in such a convenient, spacious vehicle? I envy you guys. You remind of the time when my college friends and I went out for a long trip from Atlanta to Phoenix. We stopped by the Grand Canyon to take some pictures and look at the awesome view! The snowy weather adds up to the excitement, doesn’t it?

    Tia Oshields

    ReplyDelete