My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving was a big one! There were so many people here. There was so much food, too. I love the Sweet Potato Casserole, Marshmallow Salad and the Mashed Potatoes! Everything was delicious! We cooked from morning until evening. My favorite part is filling up my plate until everything is piled up on top! All the kids sat at one table and the adults sat at another. We could barely walk after we ate!

We had a dinner bar....all the food was spread out on the counter! The yellow stuff is Macaroni and Cheese for the kids. :)



Filling up their plates...ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, marshmallow salad...yum!


Macy gobbled up her food in a few seconds!


All the cousins eating dinner. :)


Grandma, filling up her plate.


Aunt Julie and Silas after Thanksgiving dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment