My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

~More Macro~

I love taking close up pictures of little things you can't really see...and as you may know, that is why I love to use the macro setting on my camera. Once I buy a DSLR camera, macro pictures will be even better. :)

Clouds and sky.









I love this one...Montana wheat and Devil's Slide!


Dad and Bennett installing the last window...in the garage. Bennett "accidentally" threw a hatchet through the only window in our house that we hadn't replaced yet.  So....Bennett not only had to help install the window, he had to buy it too!



                           

                                        


From the (enormous!) wood pile.



Angel sighting! ;)


Tilly loves to play on the swing set.


A ring on the swingset and Devil's Slide.










My favorite.



You think Tilly likes paint that bad to want to eat it?? :)  She was water coloring when I caught her!


No comments:

Post a Comment