My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Aunt Mauray's Birthday

We threw a birthday party for Aunt Mauray with Dan and Becky on October 11th at our house. I made her a "Too Much Chocolate Cake" which in my opinion is the best chocolate cake on the planet! She brought her Fry Daddy for making onion rings (!) and put me in charge of them. They are so good, I tend to eat more than I should....I learned it the hard way that night when my stomach felt like it was full of oil, ugh! The kids love Aunt Mauray so much, they blew out the candles for her...how nice. :/

Aunt Mauray and Becky.


No, Aunt Mauray is not 11, but her birthday is on the 11th. :) This year it was on 10-11-12!!


Fiona and Aunt Mauray.


"You know you are getting older when the candles cost more than the cake."  ~Bob Hope (1903-2003), American Actor and Comedian.~


All the kids are right there to "help"!



Looking at Tilly, this card must have been very exciting!

 



 Dan and Becky gave her this hat and Fiona made sure it was worthy of wearing. :)


Playing "drums" on the new canning jars (common birthday present in MT).


I think it passed the test of being cute enough...




No comments:

Post a Comment