My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cold Winter Days

Some winter days here are cold and dark, others are bright and sunny. We get both. And when it is option #2, I go out and take pictures! Winter is a good time to take close-ups, because there is a lot of frost, snow and ice on everything. 

Dad and Bennett cutting a squash with a Skil-Saw because it wouldn't cut with a huge butcher knife! Mom wanted to make squash bread.



Snow-shoeing. 



....and skiing!











A deer in the snow. 


Tilly is always saying that she is "hot" even when it is 10°!! I guess she was born in a blizzard...


Saying goodbye to Grammie and Poppie at the airport. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment