My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Matilda's Birthday Party!


For one of my 4H projects (I do shooting sports, photography, sewing and cooking) I had to throw a party. Tilly's 2nd birthday was coming up, so it was perfect! I started cooking the day before her birthday, because some things had to go in the fridge or freezer. I made Cheesy Pizza Dip, roasted cauliflower, baked beans, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, 7-layer salad and Rich Chocolate Cake for dessert! The cake was pretty firm to me, but everyone said it was the best cake they have ever had. I'm keeping that one in the recipe book!

Making the cake.







Finished!



7-layer salad!



I made egg casserole and cinnamon rolls for her birthday breakfast.



Opening presents.


Playing Monopoly on Tilly's birthday!


The guests arrive (Dan, Becky and Paul)!

Dinner!






Happy Birthday Tilly!







No comments:

Post a Comment