My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Seattle Part 1

For a while now we have been wanting to go back to Seattle because it had been 2 1/2 years from when we last visited. It is 800 long miles and if you break it half and do it in 2 days, it doesn't seem that bad. Tilly is not the car type but she did great only because I stuffed a snack inside of her mouth every time she made a loud noise. :) She probably gained 5 pounds on the way over, but it was worth it not to hear her scream!  We left on February 13th...

Stopping at Wheat Montana for a cinnamon roll.



The 50,000 dollar gift shop in western Montana.


The girls got matching cowgirl hats. :)


....and the boys got weapons.



Driving over the snowy Lookout Pass. Thankfully it wasn't snowy on the roads.


Idaho!









Ah, Grandma's house! Yet another reason to pet the grass in relief.  This is the house where my Mom grew up.


Umbrella usage!


Trying on Mom's wedding dress.


My mom was laughing so hard because she couldn't button it up anymore!

                                                 

Trader Joes!


Grandma, Mom, Fiona and I went to a wedding show so Mom could get information for our photography business.


"The Manor".



They were giving out free candy...score!!



I met my old friend Kapricia at Trader Joe's!


Mother-daughter shot! :)


Preston made a Lincoln Log cabin in the basement.


No comments:

Post a Comment