My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Newsboys Concert!

On March 8th, I went with my Youth Group to see a Newsboys concert at the MSU campus in Bozeman. We got there at 6pm and didn't leave until 10:30! There were a few small performances before the Newsboys actually came out. When we got there, we thought that our general admission passes meant that we could sit down on the chairs they had set up....but when we arrived, they told us we had to stand on the sides or wherever we could find a place to stand. It was still really entertaining and it was a big turn out.

All Things New.



Building 429.



Newsboys!



I looked away for just a second and when I looked back, the drummer's platform was up in the air....


...then it started spinning!!


All of the bands that performed that night came out for picture time. :)


Emma Burke and I with the Campbell sisters!

1 comment: