My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Beach Trip

Today, we went to our "beach" down by the river. The water is really low right now because all the snow is still on the mountain. But in the Summer time, it gets REALLY high!!

Dad thought it was "so hot" that he had to take both of his shirts off!



There is a rope swing down there too!


Fiona and I made snow castles while the boys went down to one of the rock islands.




It was really pretty!



Fi and Mom made a chocolate cake while we were down at the beach. Yum!





We're done!!!!!



The finished product:


Mom and Dad gave the boys haircuts. They HATE getting haircuts!!!!


Fiona got in the bath tonight too. She wanted me to help her. (We mostly just played). ;)

1 comment:

  1. We love the pictures Emma! My girls and I have been looking at them together. Eva is three and she was really into watching Fiona and your mom bake the cake and also watching Fiona play in the snow and the bath! Thanks so much for sharing them! We miss you guys, but it's so neat to see how much fun you are having over there!

    ReplyDelete