My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Roberts New Name!

We decided to name the baby, Matilda Grace Roberts.  We can also call her "Tilly" for short! We went to the mid-wife's house yesterday for Matilda's checkup. Mikelann, (the mid-wife) said that she is doing great! She has grown a lot since she was born!

Dear God, Help me sleep more in the night for Mommy and Daddy......Amen.




Cheese!

All I want to do is eat, sleep and poop. (ESP)










Sisters:



On the way back from Mikelann's house, we looked in the backseat and both Fiona and Preston were snoring!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me read your blog! It's awesome and so fun to see your new sister and your family! Please tell your mom Hi for me! By the way, you do a really nice job writing and explaining all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete