My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Fields

On our way back from Livingston last week, we had to stop for Fiona to go to the bathroom (if we make it home without her having to go the the bathroom, it's a miracle). The scenery was really pretty when we stopped in Emigrant, so I took some pictures. The lighting was perfect!







In April, around my birthday, Aunt Mauray promised that we would go shopping together and spend the night in Bozeman. We have both been so busy this summer, that we never got the chance to go until last Sunday. She took me to her friend, Cheryl Roller's house in Bozeman and we got to spend the night there. Cheryl and her husband raise 25 buffalo in their field in front of their house. It was a really fun spot to stay for a night! The next day, Aunt Mauray told me that I could go to any store I wanted in Bozeman. It was sooooo fun!

On the way to Cheryl's house:



When it was lunch time, Aunt Mauray took me to Starky's, which is a sandwich and soup restaurant in Bozeman. It was so good! I had creamy tomato soup with a BLT sandwich and Aunt Mauray had chicken pot pie soup with a meatloaf sandwich. YUMMY!!



After lunch, we went to the Gallatin Valley Mall!!!!!


 I tried on a lot of shoes at Payless Shoe Source!!





We stopped at a Bridal shop. This is one of their wedding dresses in the window...YELLOW!


One of their bridesmaids dresses!


This was my favorite wedding dress there.


We had so much fun on our shopping spree!!!!!


On Monday, our family friends, Vicky and Carey Martin came and visited us with Vicky's sister and brother-in-law. They are from Round Rock, Texas. While they were here for dinner, Vicky let me use her fancy camera to take pictures. It was fun to zoom in and out with a different camera!



This is Fiona, a few seconds before she fell asleep.






We have a piece of wood on top of our fireplace that has moss on it and I zoomed up close with the camera.







Fiona fell asleep on Dad's lap! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment