My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Swimming in the Pool!

While we were at Grammie and Poppie's house, the boys and Fiona swam in their backyard pool. Whenever we went down to Ocala to Auntie Em and Uncle Mark's house, they swam in their pool, too! I only went into Auntie Em and Uncle Mark's pool once and I only went up to my waist. All the other times, the pool water was way too cold for me. :) 

Fiona, chillin' out, while floating. =)


Preston, about to jump in.



I think he looks cold...:)


Bennett and his floaties...



It was 68 degrees outside!


Tilly played on the porch with all the toys while everyone else swam.


I thought this was a cute picture of Tilly in her car seat. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment