My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Collecting Rocks at the Beach

On August 30th, we went down to the beach to collect rocks for our rock wall Dad is putting up on the side of the house. We went with the river rock theme since we live right by the river. He started it the other day and it looks really nice...just a lot of work to get the rocks transported from the river beach! ;)


I caught Bennett's rock as it was falling...haha.


Taking a load back to the truck.


I drove the rocks back to the house...


Dad, putting river rocks on the wall.


Bennett got a new 20 gauge shotgun off of Amazon. He practiced in the driveway.



We had Shepherd's Pie for dinner that night.


We went out one night with the girls in white dresses and took portraits for Mom's website (Yellowstone Family Photography).


Fiona and Uncle Paul's old truck.


Mom and I went out to Chico for a photography shoot and we left Dad and the kids TV dinners.  Bennett loves his TV dinners....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment