My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Mom's Birthday

For Mom's birthday this year, I made Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcakes. They were very good and I will be putting them in my cupcake folder, since lately I have been obsessed with making cupcakes. It was a rainy day, so we didn't go on a hike like we usually do.  We stayed home and relaxed until the rest of the family went up to the Burke's for dinner and I went to a end-of-the-year youth group party.

Off to church!



Cupcakes!


YUM.



We had 3 buffalos and a  baby calf in our field! They were on the other side of the river until they decided that our field looked like a salad and swam across. We were worried that the the baby wouldn't make it across the river because it was pretty high and fast, but it did. They stayed for a day and then went searching for another piece of property to eat.



Flower season!


I also made Almond Joy cupcakes later that week. :)



1 comment:

  1. YUM! I bet your mom LOVED those cupcakes! Wish we could have celebrated with you. : )

    ReplyDelete