My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My 14th Birthday!

Yay, I'm 14!! On the 28th, we invited the Burke's and the Bierle's over for spaghetti casserole, mandarin orange salad, feta dip and almond joy cheesecake for dessert! I have wanted to get some "teen portraits" with Emma and Libby, so my birthday was the perfect time. We went outside and walked around the field and beach while my Mom snapped pictures. I'm really happy with the turnout and hope to frame them soon!

Posing on the tractor!


Online inspiration. :)



Me, Libby and Emma!



My Mom's favorite....it felt like we had 20 ticks on us after we stood up!




Almond Joy Cheesecake!!





1 comment:

  1. Great photos Emma! You are beautiful inside and out! Love, the Shooks

    ReplyDelete