My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, April 18, 2011

The New Rooster

This is the time of the year that we usually buy our baby chicks from Murdochs. My Dad went online and started to look for female chicks. But they are $3.00 each, so my Dad thought it would be cool if we could get a rooster and Grace (our chicken made out of steel) together, so we didn't have to buy chicks. Our friends, the Burke's said that they had a rooster we could borrow. So on Saturday, they gave us the rooster named Henry Kissinger to try out. When Henry met Grace it was love at first sight!



On Saturday morning, my Dad and I got up at 5:30am and went to Kellem's Saddlery Shop because there was a 40% off sale and I had a gift certificate that I got for my birthday last year. I found a really cute pink flowered silk scarf and it was 40% off! 

Matilda likes it too!





2 comments:

  1. hehe, you took pictures of them in love <3 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, lol! they are really excited to have each other!!

    ReplyDelete