My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Garden Party

On Monday, we all went up to Aunt Mauray's house to have a garden party with Dan and Becky. Aunt Mauray asked us all to wear hats.  She and her son, Justin made a pond in her yard right by her house. It is made with all sorts of really cool rocks. It looks really pretty!











One of Aunt Mauray's friends made her cookies just for a garden party. Aunt Mauray brought them out and shared them with us. There were some really cool designs on them. I got the sun hat.....I didn't want to eat it, it looked so pretty!


She has really pretty flowers in her park, too. My favorite are the tulips!




Bennett was concentrating on this one tulip....:)


The kids got some boxes from Aunt Mauray. They were trying to play tag while they were under the boxes....




1 comment:

  1. The pond and the tulips are so pretty! Awesome pictures, Emma!

    ReplyDelete