My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Flat Tire

Yesterday, while we were heading to the highway, my Dad thought something sounded funny in the car. So he parked in the driveway to see if anything looked wrong. That's when he spotted the totally flat tire. We drove down the driveway and helped him remove the flat tire and fix it. Now it doesn't even look like it was flat before!


Jacking up the car.


We ended up not using the spare tire because we had a Tire Plug Kit that we could use on the old tire.


Unscrewing the bolts.



Fiona got a new training wheel bike this summer that she is practicing on.


Fiona and Matilda sitting on Fiona's new bike (Matilda is sitting in the basket).



Plugging the tire (we found out that it had a screw in the middle of it).




Putting the screws back in.


Preston, returning the spare tire.


Mission accomplished!


I just thought this was a cool picture that I took. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment