My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Soccer Games

On Saturday, we all had our first soccer games of the season in Livingston. It was 105 degrees that day...plus no breeze. My favorite position is goalee, so I played goalee for half the game and then I switched out with the other people on my team for the other half. It was so hot, it felt like we were all going to melt. Our team lost 7-0 because there was this guy on the other team who was 20 feet tall (and he played defense the whole game, so we couldn't get past him without being squished). But, we all had a really fun day!

Preston, just after he shot a goal.


Dad (our Coach), Tristan and Alison A. watching from the sidelines.


Goalee, my favorite position!


Alison M. (there are two Alison's on our team) and me.

Me and Mahayla.


Mom says she's a photo snob when it comes to buying the pictures from the professional photographer lady, so she took her own photos of us. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment