My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Matilda's Cold

Matilda caught a bad cold last week and now we all have it.  It was hard for her to breathe and sleep.
One day Fiona caught her with a big snot bubble on her nose...it was so funny!




Preston LOVES to do puzzles and his newest one was a glow in the dark shark puzzle.


Dad has been working on trying to get the root cellar fixed up so we can use it during the winter. He dug up dirt for two days and then finally got to the roof. He started to take out some of the stuff that was down there for 40 years when my Great Grandparents used to live here. There was old wine, liquor, apple cider vinegar, sauerkraut, jellies and jams, and all other kinds of canned vegetables and fruits. 



On Friday, I made a cake for some friends to celebrate their son's wedding. Their son is an international missionary and was going to get married the following day. I made them a cake since their son was getting married in a foreign country and they would only get to see him get married on Skype. I can't say which country because of safety issues.



Mom got Fiona a new princess dress at the thrift store for this Halloween.  She loves to wear it all the time!


Yesterday, when Dad was shaving, he came out into the living room to show Tilly...I think she was a little confused and scared! :O



No comments:

Post a Comment