My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Busy Weekend

On Thursday, after months of trying out different shades of green paint, I finally found one I liked. It is called "Sensuous Pear" and it is a light green. I really like it. Dad and I painted my whole room!



On Friday morning, Preston and Fiona got into the dress up box after we finished school. Preston dressed up as Daniel Boone and Fiona dressed up as a Princess Bride. They were so cute together!


Dad is teaching us history during school.


Later that afternoon, Uncle Paul invited Dad to go down the river with him on his new cataraft. They floated right by our house!




On Saturday, all the kids got dressed up so that Mom could take our pictures at Lindley Park while we were in Bozeman. We were going to get a free JCPenney photo, but when we got to JCPenney, they said that they didn't have a photo studio. So Mom just decided since we were all dressed up, that she was going to take her own photo of us at Lindley Park.









No comments:

Post a Comment