My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Sunday in Collierville

On March 18th after Church, we drove to Collierville to have a picnic lunch at the town square. Aunt Jill and I went to go grab lunch for everybody at Lenny's Sub Shop. The subs were so good...and huge. But we were all so hungry, that we ate every last crumb! It was a beautiful day for a picnic!

The town square.



Everybody eating lunch. :)


We walked across the street and Uncle Jeff treated us to ice cream!


Sierra, Fiona, Matilda and Dakota licking their ice cream!


There was an old cabin in the square.


The knock-out roses had started to bloom in Aunt Jill and Uncle Jeff's yard. They are awesome flowers, because you don't have to do anything to them and they bloom all summer long!!


Everything had started to turn green!



Harmony loved that someone had come to visit her!




The blossoms bloomed, too!




 Mom had started a new trend...a side braid. Her new nickname is "Katniss" from the Hunger Games. :) I tried it out too....




1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of "knock out" roses! Is that what they are officially called? I'm going to look for some! Love the side-braids...what beautiful girls! : )

    ReplyDelete