My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mom's 43rd Birthday!

On May 19th, we celebrated Mom's 43rd birthday at the MacDonald's house. I baby-sat the kids at home while the parents went out to an Indian restaurant and when they came back we all had Costco Cheesecake with strawberries! It was so good....Costco did it once again! I finished my Mom's dish cloth present right before her birthday and I made 2 green ones and 2 red ones. She loved them! :)

Mom and her new birthday dress from Aunt Jill!


I baby-sat all the kids while the parents went out to eat...we had Mac & Cheese, veggies and fruit. :)


Preston, the Birthday girl and Tilly.


Preston and Dad.


Mom's birthday cheesecake!


Our whole family and the other sibling....cheesecake!


Mom and Fiona with the cheesecake.


I used the macro setting on this picture:


Cutting the cake.


Mom and Tilly.


Eating the cake!


Yum...


My dishcloths!


Reading the card signed by all of us...


....opening my gift!



The finished dish cloths (these are the two red ones--there were also two green ones)!



2 comments: