My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Our Bozeman Outing

Every week or so, we go to the "Big City" of Bozeman (Population 39,442).  Our usual stops are: Costco, Wal*Mart, Salvation Army, Lowe's, Target, Michael's and Albertson's.  My favorite stop is Costco (I love their samples!). ;) We always eat lunch there before we go shopping.  We don't have two carts YET. :)

My brothers' favorite stop is Wal*Mart, because there are LEGOS!







Before we left to Bozeman, we had to go feed our horse, Woody ("Pecos Big Hollywood").  He is a Quarter Horse, and is 12 years old.










Here is Woody and His "Girlfriend" Ginger coming to get some grain. Ginger is our friend's horse staying here to keep Woody company.












We have had to break the ice off of the river, so they can drink their freezing cold water. 

Fiona could have gone to the bathroom in ALL of these bathrooms we stopped at, but she chose to go when we were just about to get on the highway...I think her bottom was going to freeze off! It wasn't that cold, that her pee froze in mid-air. ;)


1 comment: