My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Toothless Preston

*Unfortunately, I forgot my memory card at home when we were in Bozeman, so I only have 1 picture for today.*


Yesterday, Preston's front two teeth were really loose. He lost one while he was in bed that morning. And then, when we got home from Bozeman,  he didn't want to pull his other one out, because he thought it would really hurt, but as he was running, it fell right out of his mouth and onto the ground!

It is really hard for him to say 'S' right now. ;)




My Mom is about to give birth and we have had to go to Bozeman every week for her appointments. Yesterday, on our way there, the roads were really snowy. It was really hard to see, because there was blowing snow.   On our way back, we saw flashing lights and we found out there was a car that had flipped off the highway and onto the median. We are wondering what the weather will be like when she really comes!

Today, I have my memory card, so I will have more pictures for you tomorrow. :)

1 comment: