My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Holding Tilly

I think the reason Tilly cries every time she gets put down, is because she gets held every second of the day. Whenever she gets put down, someone is always there to pick her back up!






We went to Bozeman on Wednesday for Tilly's mid-wife appointment. Usually when we go to Bozeman, we have a list that reaches down to our feet! ;) We found out that she went from 8lbs 3oz to 10lbs 8oz! And, she grew 2 inches around her head and 2 inches in length!



I got to hold her in Wal-Mart with the Baby Bjorn. She didn't start crying until we were walking out of the exit!



 We also stopped at the Bozeman Library to check out some books. We got a bunch of books and this is all that Mom does now!

Our favorite place to eat in Bozeman is the Costco Food Court.  I love their chicken bakes!


On the way back from Bozeman, Dan and Becky invited us to come to their house for Dinner (fractured tacos) and to see how the kitties were doing.



Dan showed us his new skis!


Dan and Becky are expecting their first Grandchild in June, so they have to practice holding Tilly.



Dad just got Fiona a new "Precious Moments Bible" from the Community Closet Thrift Store. She LOVES it!









I am knitting a hat with Becky's help. The bottom part was kind of complicated, with both knits and pearls, but then you got used to it! Then, all the rest is knitting......YAY! *I will post the finished product when I am done!*






2 comments:

  1. I also happen to love the Costco food court and have been known to take large groups of people there for lunch! Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case you are wondering, this is Joel and Heather by the way...

    ReplyDelete