My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My New Awards!

On Sunday, while I was babysitting downstairs at Church, I got called up to the Sanctuary because I was going to get my Timothy Award from AWANA!  The Timothy Award is the highest award in AWANA. It is given to the person who finishes all four AWANA books.  It was kind of embarrassing with everybody looking straight at me.  Hayden Blackford got the Timothy Award too.


I also got the Challenge Award at Awards night on Monday for finishing the 3rd book too.


I built a fort up in a tree with a piece of plywood about four feet in length...It is soooo much fun! It can only fit about 2 people. My brothers and I spent 6 hours playing up there!



Matilda has been smiling a lot lately. She is soooo cute!




 
Yesterday, we went to Bozeman to go shopping. It was supposed to be the "Second day of Spring", but that wasn't really true.....=) Bozeman got 6 inches of snow and the roads were really slushy.  I can't wait until the "real" Spring comes!



3 comments:

  1. Emma!! I was going to talk about the snow in my blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You snooze you lose...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question at that Babyshower when i was playing with Tilly and she smiled you got all happy and exided was that the frist time she smiled? Because every blog post sence then you put her smiling.

    ReplyDelete