My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Matilda's Birthday Part 2

On January 30th, we had Matilda's first (second celebration) birthday party at the Koontz' house. Here is my blog that I published a year ago, right after she was born: Our New Little Sister! The Koontz family gave her cute Skecher tennis shoes that light-up when you walk. We bought an apple pie from Costco to celebrate. She didn't even know what was going on!

We had Spaghetti Pie for dinner. She loved it!!


Mom and Dad scooping ice cream. :)


Happy 1st Birthday, Tilly!


Yummy apple pie!


It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!


Opening her gift!


Baby got a new pair of shoes!


2 comments:

  1. She is so big! Happy Birthday Matilda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey emma!!!!! thanks for following me on my blog! now we can both keep each other updated, COME BACK SOON!!!!!!! MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
    LUV, EMMA!

    ReplyDelete