My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Friday, April 27, 2012

2012 Mid-South Sports, Boat & RV Show

On February 19th, we went to an RV and Boat Show at the Agricenter in Memphis. They displayed a bunch of RV's at one half of the Agricenter and then the other half was for displaying boats. They let you walk into the RV's/trailers and take a look inside (we still like the Sundancer better...the new stuff is too "fancy"). :) When we walked over to the the boat section, the boys climbed on different motor boats and "drove" them. There were so many people there, we were thankful we didn't lose anyone...a lady announced on the intercom that a 4 year old girl was missing (they eventually found her). :/

Wine glasses in an RV??



Dakota & Fiona trying out the chairs.


Dining room chairs with tags...


Full size living room!


This kitchen could be in a real house (fake granite counter tops)!


With the pop-outs, it look huge!


The trailers:


The bathrooms inside the trailers are huge!


Dad, trying out the sofa.


Aunt Jill, taking a look around.


I don't think I have seen anything cheesier than this....a squirrel that rides on water skis, attached to a remote control speed boat. Everybody was cracking up once "Twiggy" started moving (he even had his own life jacket that was about two inches long). I guess Twiggy "told his Mom" to tell all the kids to "be safe around water"!  I almost died from how corney it was...





Sierra, Uncle Jeff, Dakota and me....This is on my wish list: an UTV motor vehicle...I could drive it all day!!


The Agricenter...we had so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment