My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Superbowl!

It seems like so long ago, but on February 5th, Aunt Jill invited some of her small group friends over for a Superbowl party. Her friends brought over dips, cheese sauce (my favorite!!), cookies etc. All the guys watched the Superbowl, the ladies chatted (big surprise) and all the little kids played in the playroom. I made a cake that looked like a football field with the quarterbacks in the "end zones". Go Giants! :)

My cake! :)


I cut out the quarterbacks and stuck them in the cake. :)




Aunt Jill found this idea on Pinterest, where you wrap your hair around a sock and then sleep on it overnight.  In the morning it is supposed to be curly, but mine turned out to be wavy...:)



We did an "Insanity" workout session in the office. We all thought we were going to faint afterwards!! Water is our new best friend...




No comments:

Post a Comment