My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Valentine's Day!

On Valentine's Day, we bought a Red Velvet cake from Costco. It was delicious, because it was mostly frosting! Tilly loved it too, because she got to get messy and eat it at the same time. We all loved it! Costco did it once again...:)

The cake!


All the kids eating breakfast!


Dad, Bennett, Uncle Jeff and me.


We went to Shelby Farms again...it is the kids favorite park!!

Tilly and I going down the metal slide. :) Tilly loved it!



Dakota & Fiona on the ropes.


Preston on the ropes.


Dakota and Fiona sitting on the bars.


We heard that the "Oscar Meyer Wienermobile" was going to be at Kroger on February 17th. They handed out free wiener whistles...




No comments:

Post a Comment