My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tim Hawkins Comedy Show!!

On February 11th, we got to see Tim Hawkins live at Aunt Jill and Uncle Jeff's church!!!! Tim Hawkins is our FAVORITE comedian...we heard about him from some friends a few years ago. When you watch him on the computer, your stomach hurts from laughing so hard, but when you see him live, he is 100x funnier and then your whole body starts aching!! But the best part of all was after the show when he walked into the lobby. Nobody recognized him because he was in his sweatshirt and ball cap...but we did, so we walked (ran) over and then Aunt Jill shoved me next to him and Mom took a picture!!! Bob Smiley was also touring with Tim, so I got a picture with him too!! It was so fun! :)

The Sanctuary at Hope Presbyterian in Memphis.....Tim Hawkins called it the "Death Star"! :)



Tim Hawkins and me (notice his funny expression)!


Bob Smiley and me!


Tim and Bob signing autographs (I got both of their autographs!). After each autograph Tim signed, he would say to the person in a teen girl voice, "Hey, best friends forever!". It was SO funny!!



1 comment: