My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

David Crowder Band Concert!

About a week before February 2nd, we heard that David Crowder (make sure that your volume is low, because when you get to the website it will play his music automatically) was coming to Aunt Jill and Uncle Jeff's church. I saw him last summer when I went with Youth Group to Great Falls, MT. But when we wanted to get tickets, they were sold out!! So we posted an ad on Craigslist to see if anybody could give us their leftover tickets. We met the guy who gave us the tickets at Church and then headed into the sanctuary to watch the concert! **I only got a few pictures, because I took more videos than pictures, but I can't get the videos loaded onto the blog!**

The Sanctuary!



David Crowder (apparently he doesn't have his band anymore, just his guitar player!).







1 comment:

  1. Whoa!
    Yeah, his band broke up.
    Sounds great!!!!!!
    Um, for video, try going to the little movie icon at the top of the post page, and choose the first option, just regular old upload. Hit browse, and then see if you can find it.
    Idk if you already tried that, hope it works.
    Miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete