My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Visitors of Summer Part 2!

Bennett, Preston and I went into Yellowstone with Mickey, Kory, Kaleb and their Norwegian friends one day and we went to Lamar Valley, Canyon, Tower and Mammoth Hot Springs!

Lamar Valley at its fullest:




We saw buffalo.....






Mickey, spying the buffalo.


We also saw an Osprey nest....


We stopped at a rest area for a snack break.

Preston and Daniel (Norway).


Preston, Bennett, Kaleb and Daniel.


Are & Tina Johansen (Norway).


We saw two black bear cubs in a dead tree.




This is a huge wall in Yellowstone.


Preston, Bennett, Kaleb and Daniel by Tower Falls.


Yellowstone. :)



Canyon! (My favorite place in Yellowstone) :)


It was so windy, they were pretending to fly away. ;)


There were two huge bull elks by the Artist Point Entrance.



Canyon, my favorite spot in Yellowstone. :)


Preston, Bennett and me. :)


Daniel and Kaleb.


Bennett and the falls. :)


Daniel and Kaleb.


Kaleb and Bennett.


Preston and the falls.


Kaleb, Bennett, me, Preston and Daniel.


Are, Daniel, Kaleb, Kory and Tina. :)


Are and Tina.


We stopped for a lunch break because we were all starving!



Tina, Mickey and Kory, digging through the cooler.


Kaleb and Bennett.


We stopped in Mammoth on the way back home.



I think this picture is so funny--this guy was looking for elk and there is one right behind him!!! :D


Mickey wanted me to take a picture of her witch-looking hair. :)


Kaleb, me, Bennett and Preston.


We stopped at the Yellowstone Perk for ice cream on the way home.


Daniel, riding Bennett's 3 wheeler.


Angel Sighting! ;)


Charlie's Angels:  Mom, Tina and Mickey. :)


Kaleb and Bennett.


Tina and Tilly. :)


Dad, me, Fiona, Mom and Tilly.


Another yummy dinner.


Strawberries, whipped cream and VANILLA SAUCE FROM NORWAY for dessert!! I could've stuck a straw in the vanilla sauce and drank the whole thing. It was delicious!



Bennett and Daniel.



Kory, Kaleb and Mickey.


Are, Daniel and Tina.


Our family. :)


Preston and Daniel.


The last breakfast...


Heading out:


Bennett, Daniel and Kaleb in their RV.


Full Service: Dad washed their windows! :)


Bennett, Daniel, Kaleb and Mickey.


Goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment