My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Flying Pig's Gourmet River Cruise!!

On August 8th, we hosted Flying Pig's Gourmet River Cruise at our beach. Our friends, the Bierle's who own the Flying Pig took Bennett, Preston, the Burke family, the Bierle's friends from South Dakota and I on a rafting trip that started from the Flying Pig store and ended at our house. Mom and I had made all the food a couple days before and Mom had set it all out while we were on our raft trip. It took two rafts to get us all down the river, but we made it and we all had a great time!!!

Pulling the rafts to shore!



 My bffs and me! =)



BBQing flank steaks and honey curry chicken!


Food!


The Artichoke dip was the hit of the evening!


Dad and Mr. Bierle BBQing!


Drew Bierle and Bennett...


Praying before the meal....


Dig in!


Drew and Libby...


My BFF! :)


Libby!


Dining....:)


Our raft guide, Cole and Libby.


Dad has been working on Dan and Becky's rock wall in front of their house.


It is very unique and artistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment