My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Splenderifous Sunday!!

On the 12th, we got invited up to the Burke's house for dinner. They also invited the Stermitz, which is a really fun combo! We brought out the iHome and the iPod and started to dance around on the Jardine road and we probably scared more tourists than we thought....all in all it was an AWESOME Sunday!!!!!

I took these pictures with my tablet and then PhotoStudio'd them. :)

Me and my BFF!!


Bryson Stermitz wearing Bennett's glasses and Bennett wearing Bryson's hat! They switched ornaments. :)


Libby, Emma, Bennett, Bryson and Luke!


Emma, Bryson and Libby rockin' out to tobyMac! :)


Bennett, Bryson and Luke.


Libby, me and Emma. =)


Emma, Bennett, Bryson, Libby and Luke with the iHome.


It was a SUPER FUN night!!!!

1 comment: