My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Sheldrup's Visit!!

The morning that the Slaatthaug/Johansen family left, we quickly tidied up and got ready for the next set of guests. That evening, the Sheldrup Family arrived and stayed for 3 days. We had a lot of fun! We went to the beach, walked around the field, went to the Burke's house for dinner, rode 3 wheelers and jumped on the trampoline.......

I gave Genna some of my cowgirl shirts that didn't fit me anymore. We walked around the property and took "cowgirl shots". =)






Mr. Sheldrup and his tacos. :)


Mrs. Sheldrup and Mom (they have known each other since Junior High!).


Henry, looking out into the distance on the rope swing.


Genna:


Genna and Fiona.


Genna on the famous rope swing!


Mr. Sheldrup in the SKY chair @ the beach.


Bennett and Isaac.


Mrs. Sheldrup and Mom.


Dad and Tilly.


Isaac and Bennett.


Genna and me.


We got invited over to the Burke's house for dinner!


Fiona, Genna and their horse Jasmine. :)


Libby, Mrs. Burke and one of Libby's sheep. :)


Emma braided Jasmine's tail. =)



Root beer float time!


We put one of the sheep in the Nova. HAHA!


Genna and one of the sheep. :)


The Sheldrup family. :)





Genna, Emma B., Libby, Fiona and me. :)


Emma, Libby and their sheep.


Paint Chip!


Paint Chip and Emma B.!


Charlie's Angels.....=)


Mr. and Mrs. Burke, Mom and Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Sheldrup. :)


This picture is a little dark.....Genna, me, Emma B. and Libby in the barn loft!


Fiona Rose!


Matilda Grace and Fiona.


The next morning...scrambled eggs, fruit, scones, jelly and juice!!


The last evening...


Genna and me.


Isaac, choking Bennett (I guess that is the boys version of saying good-bye!).


So long, Sheldrup family!


2 comments:

  1. HI EMMA! That was soooooooo fun when all of you guys came over, the sheep in the Nova was the best! c u soon!
    ~Emma(BFF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr?! Good times, good times! C u on Saturday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete