My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spring Has Arrived!!

On April 1st, the sun finally started doing its job and getting warm instead of bringing light to the cold winter days and then leaving. It got so warm, that the little kids put on their swimsuits and turned the sprinkler on. They even got popsicles after playing for so long. They played all day until the sun went down!

Preston and Dakota discussing their day...




Dakota, Fiona and Preston holding hands in the grass. :)


This flower was so pretty...it bloomed right by their mailbox!



After the kids came in from playing outside all day, the girls took a bath together in the master bathroom (notice Dad's back-splash job he did).


My Mom (Aunt Jill calls her Nanny McPhee) potty trained Sierra while we were there and she earned this pony named, "Pinky Pie". :)


On April 4th, Aunt Jill got her tonsils removed, so she was in bed for a while. Grandma got her this bouquet of flowers to cheer her up. :)




Before she got her tonsils removed, she took me to her hair salon so I could watch her get her hair done, but then she asked me if I wanted my hair cut too...what do you think I said?? :)


They took my picture on a chair, but Mom threw in some flowers. :)


 Uncle Jeff won a First Place belt at one of his horse competitions. We got some shots of him too! :)



Dad got in a few shots with him...


The Dad show-down....:)


Uncle Jeff bought a new TV for their bedroom the day before Aunt Jill's surgery.


Trying it out...


Grandma flew down from Seattle to help out with Aunt Jill. She took the little kids and I to the mall after we dropped Dakota off at school. It was quite dangerous, because we only go to the mall about once or twice a year, so they touched about every single thing there was in the mall. If only they didn't have hands.....:)


Playing around in Dillard's.


Sierra and Fiona loved the dress section....I did too!




This was my favorite dress.



I don't remember what store this was called but about every shoe in there was $100 and over! The kids somehow snuck in and we found them climbing on the displays. Apparently the saying, "only one finger" is NOT in their vocabulary!


No comments:

Post a Comment