My Yellowstone Blog

My Yellowstone Blog

This is a collection of stories and pictures of my favorite family adventures in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Preston's 7th Birthday!

It's hard to believe that Preston was born 7 years ago on March 28, 2005! The morning of his birthday, I was sick, so I stayed in bed for the morning while Mom took the pictures. At around noon I got out of bed and took over the camera. Then at lunch time, we all went over to Incredible Pizza in Germantown.  A few days earlier, Aunt Jill got us a Groupon coupon that allows an all you can eat buffet including drinks.  We bought the gamecards separately and had lots of fun at the arcade. After our successful meal of stuffing ourselves until we could barely move, we rolled around the arcade and tried our best to function after gaining about 10 pounds. :) My favorite activity was the go-carts....anything that has a steering wheel and two pedals! I LOVE driving!!

It was a beautiful evening the day before his birthday so we played outside.

Fiona and Sierra riding Harmony.



The Birthday Boy!


Tilly loved to play in the sun!


Aunt Jill shaved Miller and the kids thought it was amazing!


Preston:  the new 7 year old!


Before all of the balloons got trampled...:)


March 28th--Caramel French Toast is the favorite Birthday breakfast!


Dakota, Fiona and Preston playing on the horse trailer.


Incredible Pizza!


The awesome buffet where you could eat until you almost popped!



Aunt Jill, Uncle Jeff, Fiona, Dakota and Matilda playing in the arcade.


Dakota, practicing her driving skills!


Preston riding on the motorcycle.


I tried out the motorcycle too...


My favorite part...the go-carts!!!!


#24--Bennett Roberts!


Before the game started.....


In the middle of the game...:)


Fiona rode the horse!


Sierra and I on the merry-go-round.


After digesting all of our lunch (!), we stopped at the buffet again to get some ice cream on the way out.


Incredible Pizza was incredible!!



No comments:

Post a Comment